Donkin Steel Softseal Valve 555/303 Flanged Gas Valve
The Series 555/303 Steel Softseal Valve is a double faced, resilient seat, internal screw, clear bore wedge gate valve. Designed primarily for the isolation of high pressure natural gas, fitting into steel pipelines.
• Clear bore.
• Full double block and bleed with pressure relieving plug.
• Double ‘O’ ring stem seal.
• Soft seal positive shut off.
• Metal to metal secondary seal.
• Maintenance free.
• Suitable for under pressure drilling.
• Suitable for above and below ground use.
• Suitable for end of line service.
• Integral lifting lugs on all sizes.
• Kitemark appoved to GIS V7 Part 1.
• Any combination of flanged or weld end connections.
• Available: False cap, Indicator Handwheel, Bare shaft end.
• Street access down pipe adaptor to provide a cost effective solution for underground installations.